filters
state:
city:
product:
Show

Wondering why hbo use to be a movie channel and now it is a soap opra with some of the worst show on tv. As well leave the sports to the sports channel and come on how to make it in America need to be on the learning channel HBO you suck as a movie channel. If you...
Satan

This person(?) should take his/her own advice ... \"we are in America speak English!!!! \"

Someone needs a hobby

Get this person a hobby and a lie stat.

Dysart, Iowa
Reply to reviews

Other Product Review

5.0
True detective...10 stars...keep it coming

HBO Shows Review

HBO
True detective, waste of my time..... won't watch that *** again. SUCKED, BAD ACTING,BAD SHOW,BAD ENDING. JESUS *** CHRIST.....horrible, someone needs to be *** fired...

Positive Experience Review

HBO
Thanks for free HBO @ MAX last weekend, sorry to say it was the same OLD movies, STZ & ENC are following in same direction. There are thousands of great movies out there, when are we going to see some? Everybody I talk to feel the dame.

Cartoon Review

HBO
Horrible and racist cartoon on HBO Family at 9am!!!!! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UIS9VmqdPmo

TV Show Review

HBO
there is a video on Facebook that individual posted, from HBO family, a show airing at 9 a.m on Thursdays.A group of white boys (cartoon characters) are calling a little black girl and a little black boy the N word. I will never use you services, EVER. this needs to come off your programming schedule. I don't know the name of the show but I'm sure that you do.

True Blood Review

HBO
Last season of true blood is awful. Boring, sappy, and totally ruins every Sunday night for me and my boyfriend. Thanks for at least making sure I'm glad its over, because it is so bad. If I wanted to watch a soap opera I'd watch general hospital.