HBO canceled Bored to Death.It was a great show and they kept crappy shows like the new dificult to watch Enlightened with a disturbed Laura Dern.
30 episodes is not enough for a show as entertaining as this was.
They charge so much for crappy movies. The value lies in the original series which generally last 10 episodes per year and then are repeated for the next 42 weeks.
What a rip off. Also why do we have to wait 2 years for a quality show such as curb?
When they do come close to the quality of curb they cancel it. The Life and Times of Tim was another show they canceled.
Someone finally came to their senses and un cancelled it.Maby they can do the same for Bored to Death.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "Brand new shoes with disintegrating sole. I have not worn them once. Its like the rubber is meltingI it is disintegrating. The sole is sticky to touch...."
- "I am basically from Philippines and started working for Mr.Blane Curry 8 Months ago in the beginning his behavior was good with me. He appreciated me for all my work..."
- "Do not buy from them. Sent wrong part, I contacted via email. They asked for pictures, even after I showed them the pictures the refused to acknowledge they..."