HBO canceled Bored to Death.It was a great show and they kept crappy shows like the new dificult to watch Enlightened with a disturbed Laura Dern.

30 episodes is not enough for a show as entertaining as this was.

They charge so much for crappy movies. The value lies in the original series which generally last 10 episodes per year and then are repeated for the next 42 weeks.

What a rip off. Also why do we have to wait 2 years for a quality show such as curb?

When they do come close to the quality of curb they cancel it. The Life and Times of Tim was another show they canceled.

Someone finally came to their senses and un cancelled it.Maby they can do the same for Bored to Death.

Review about: Hbo Movie.

Had an Experience with HBO?

Comments

"Bored to Death" was renewed by HBO on Dec 7, but they changed their minds, if you can all what they use as brains "minds".Poor decision.

Great show, DID have good ratings, not great true, but it did draw in a decent audience, but what HBO always does is move the show from being immediately after a HIT show to another time slot...HBO needs to stop thinking that they need to compete for regular network time-slots. DVR's have totally changed how and, more importantly, when their shows, all shows for that matter, are watched.

Just another bad choice in a long string on them by exec's who have not a clue of what their own viewers actually want.Sad.

Shows come and go.Shows are cancelled when nobody watches them.

This show obviously wasn't watched enough to keep on the air.Get over it.