HBO canceled Bored to Death.It was a great show and they kept crappy shows like the new dificult to watch Enlightened with a disturbed Laura Dern.
30 episodes is not enough for a show as entertaining as this was.
They charge so much for crappy movies. The value lies in the original series which generally last 10 episodes per year and then are repeated for the next 42 weeks.
What a rip off. Also why do we have to wait 2 years for a quality show such as curb?
When they do come close to the quality of curb they cancel it. The Life and Times of Tim was another show they canceled.
Someone finally came to their senses and un cancelled it.Maby they can do the same for Bored to Death.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "I contacted Dave Adamson at SEO Juice after having seen one of his promo ads in the Warrior Forum. I was looking to increase traffic to my website which..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I bought a leather sofa for $1200.00 (1st mistake) from Art Van. I noticed after 2-3 months that the back of the sofa was wearing off. I treated it with..."
- "First of all let me say that I have saved for a very long time to buy quality furniture. My family has been an Ethan Allen buying family. We have..."
- "I am beyond fed up with the us cellular! It's the biggest rip off I have ever come across! Your data plan/s/ are ridiculous, and full of lies. It is..."