HBO canceled Bored to Death
HBO canceled Bored to Death.It was a great show and they kept crappy shows like the new dificult to watch Enlightened with a disturbed Laura Dern.
30 episodes is not enough for a show as entertaining as this was.
They charge so much for crappy movies. The value lies in the original series which generally last 10 episodes per year and then are repeated for the next 42 weeks.
What a rip off. Also why do we have to wait 2 years for a quality show such as curb?
When they do come close to the quality of curb they cancel it. The Life and Times of Tim was another show they canceled.
Someone finally came to their senses and un cancelled it.Maby they can do the same for Bored to Death.f2e6591 review #282953
You may also like
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "They Have lied to Us and over billed us for Months. We had an install of an HD Reciever, They stood us up and never showed up! I took the..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "Purchased car in Nov, 2014. Complained of back tires, they lied and said they were fine as two weeks later we had trouble with dead battery, tires below tread/bubble in..."
- "So i received an sms regarding of an order and its tracking number is 304913518 . I was confused because i didnt made any transactions. I have lazada app in..."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "In desperation my husband rented a garage space. However, he did not look at the garage before he took it. When he went to park the car, he saw that..."
- "Never use FedEx to ship fragile items. Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished. The boxes..."