HBO canceled Bored to Death
HBO canceled Bored to Death.It was a great show and they kept crappy shows like the new dificult to watch Enlightened with a disturbed Laura Dern.
30 episodes is not enough for a show as entertaining as this was.
They charge so much for crappy movies. The value lies in the original series which generally last 10 episodes per year and then are repeated for the next 42 weeks.
What a rip off. Also why do we have to wait 2 years for a quality show such as curb?
When they do come close to the quality of curb they cancel it. The Life and Times of Tim was another show they canceled.
Someone finally came to their senses and un cancelled it.Maby they can do the same for Bored to Death.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Television/ Radio
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a 50in seiki tv from kmart and the tv went out (the picture stopped showing up) with in 6 or 7mnths and I called the company to see if..."
- "Mediacom, you people are crazy! My internet was installed over 4 months ago. I have called at least 25 times to get this big dumb ugly orange cable buried! It is all..."
- "I have not been a Comcast customer for several years, however, some of my neighbors are. There is a Comcast cable box attached to the side of my townhouse...."
- "THE QUANTUM II SECTIONAL IS COLORED WITH PAINT, NOT DYE OR STAIN!!! We purchased the Quantum II sectional from Bob's 18 months ago. A little over 1 year..."
- "OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever. That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month. Lost..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "The answer to the main question asked in reviews on Ovaltine, "What happened?" is, sadly, Nestle's bought them out. Nestle's, contrary to what they would have us believe, and of..."
- "I worked with their San Diego location to obtain a loan for a $500k condo in early 2015. Everything seemed too good to be true so I took my wife's..."
- "So this is the second time I've rented from this enterprise in statesboro first time I had no issue other than them not honoring my AAA discount but that was..."